Note from the author

G'day, it's Zach T. This is an attempt by me to write a credible Jughead/Betty fanfiction from Jughead's point of view. While I'll try to remain true to the characters of the Archie characters (I know, that was lame), there will be some OOC-ness within.

This story is somewhat influenced by Stephen Clarke, known for the Paul West triology (A Year In The Merde, Merde Actually, and Merde Happens). For those who don't know what "merde" means, it's the French word for 'crap'.

I'll be drawing on my own experiences as a basis for this story. I'll also have a self-insert towards the end of the story, and will reveal a bit about my occupation as well.

As for when I'll update this story, I'm working on it alongside "Bye Bye Beautiful". I'm aiming to have an update at least once every two weeks.

Now that that's out of the way, it's time for the disclaimer, which will be used throughout the story. I do not own the Archies; they are owned by Archie Comics Publications. The stories here will be rated for themes, innuendo, and the occasional language. While the innuendo will be slightly sexual in nature, there is no explicit hanky-panky going on in this story.

Hope you guys will enjoy this story.

No comments: